Timing is critical to your success in life. Are you in the right place at the right time? Since timing is so important, how can you identify and take advantage of good timing?
Now is a great time to get started in residential assisted living, but will you take advantage of this opportunity?
We all will eventually get involved in senior housing in some way, whether needing assistance one day, seeking services for a loved one, or owning the business yourself.
Why not start your own residential assisted living business and make a difference? Gene Guarino of the Residential Assisted Living Academy will teach you how to make the most of this right place, right time investing opportunity.
WHAT MAKES ASSISTED LIVING SO INCREDIBLE?
- The massive investment potential
- The massive need for more senior housing
- That need will be filled by someone, and they will reap the rewards.
Why not make sure that someone is you? The time is now. The moment is now. America’s seniors need you now. While it may not be verbalized across major media outlets, a huge demographic boom is underway. It is the arrival of America’s most populous generation entering senior-hood – the Baby Boomers.
Like everything else amongst Baby Boomers, they are changing the way senior life is experienced. They will have a huge stamp on senior living for the next 20 to 40 years. What is their need? What do they require? Their demand is made with sincere and bold clarity – activity not passivity. The Boomers do not want their golden years to be bronze.
They are determined to avoid traditional nursing facilities. They want to remain engaged with the world around them. They want to be a part of a community, not a facility. Therefore, residential assisted living suits them well.
In residential assisted living, residents live in an actual home. They have housemates that become their extended family. These homes are staffed with professional healthcare workers who meet the needs of the residents in a home environment.
Is this new to you? The concept of residential assisted living is catching on throughout the nation. Why? Because the Boomers want it. However, there is one problem – not enough homes currently exist.
To meet this demand, entrepreneurial minds must consider:
- Comprehensive Business Plans
- Financing Strategies
- Market Analysis
- Competitive Outlook
Are you up for a challenge that will drastically increase your economic mobility? You are not alone. Align with the Residential Assisted Living Academy.
Your ambition, creativity and motivation are essential to engaging in this business model, but you need education and support.
As you prepare to engage in training with the Residential Assisted Living Academy, here are five questions you should consider:
1. Are demographic trends favorable for a Residential Assisted Living home?
- What are the demographic trends of the community you are evaluating for a RAL home? Are a significant number of people aging? Is the community a newer community, where young families are moving? Is it common for young families in this community to have their aging parents reside with them? Are corporations in the community experiencing a large number of retirees?
- You may say to yourself, “I’m not an actuary? I’m not a statistician? Help?” No problem. The Residential Assisted Living Academy is right here. We have the tools to help you navigate this portion of your journey.
2. What is the strength of the local market/economy?
- Evaluating local business trends will be vital. What has the success rate been in this community for new businesses? Also, what type of businesses thrive in this community? What is consumer demand like in this community?
- This type of information will help you pinpoint possible locations that are more favorable than others for your new RAL home. Understanding the inner workings of a community propels your success and reduces the time it takes to recoup startup costs. The RAL Academy can help you both understand and complete this type of analysis.
3. What is the Competitive Landscape?
- Let’s face it. The competition for a residential assisted living home is other assisted living homes. Does your community have any? Are they well run? Finding successfully operated residential assisted living homes really hinges upon the passion and education of the owner. If a residential assisted living home is owned and operated by one of our graduates, you will know this prior to extending time evaluating a community. However, if there is room for growth in that community, we will support your entry into that market.
- More than likely, your competition will be big box nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. Here, the idea is one-size-fits-all and Baby Boomers do not like them. Therefore, these markets are ripe for picking. Gene Guarino and his team of experienced experts will help you enter these markets successfully and thrive in them. How do we do this?
4. Marketing to the Masses?
- Do you know the best time to reach potential residents?
- How to contact key decision-makers and influencers involved in placing a senior in a facility?
- Learn the best way to reach and maintain communication with those in need of residential assisted living homes.
- Reaching the customer and their adult children will be of utmost importance. This is not an impossible feat. Your customer is looking for you, therefore finding them won’t be difficult. The needs of these families are evident – the challenge is in helping them make the transition.
The Residential Assisted Living Academy knows exactly how to do this. Our 3-day course and ongoing support will walk with you through each step and help you develop a comprehensive marketing plan.
Are you Ready?
- The need is present. The customer is ready. The markets throughout America are ripe. Are you ready? Ask yourself the following 6 questions to determine your preparedness:
- Are you ready to learn how to lead in a changing industry?
- Are you ready to commit to training that will catapult your success?
- Do you care about seniors and their needs?
- Can you empathize with adult children who are releasing everyday care of their beloved parents to you?
- Are you ready to change communities and bring life to those who often think they have nothing more ahead?
- Are you ready to take on the most rewarding work you’ll ever do?
- If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, the Residential Assisted Living Academy can help you accelerate your process with efficiency. Get ready for the ride of your life.
There is no time better than the present to own and operate a residential assisted living home. Baby Boomers are going to live their senior years somewhere and they have made their needs known. Will you meet them? Will you answer this revolutionary call?
Contact us now and start your journey down the road to financial success.