Building Wealth Through Residential Assisted Living Homes
On today’s episode of Ritter On Real Estate, we chat with Isabelle Guarino. Isabelle is a graduate from Arizona State University, a former flight attendant, Walt Disney World intern and now Residential Assisted Living Academy’s leading lady.
She has been working as the COO of the company for the last 6 years, keeping everyone in line and on task. She’s been featured in many magazines and articles on the topic of Senior Housing and most recently was given the title as one of the “Top Influencers in Senior Housing”. Isabelle also won Aging Media’s “The Future Leaders of Assisted Living” award in 2020 being 2 of 100’s under 30 to make the list.
Key Points From The Episode:
- Isabelle’s background, her father being the “Godfather Of Assisted Living”.
- Growing up working in the family business. Carrying on her family’s legacy.
- What is Residential Assisted Living?
- What to look for when creating a residential assisted living home.
- What positions to hire for a residential assisted living home.
- The financials of investing in a residential assisted living home.
- Why marketing is so important.
- Teaching others how to invest in senior living.
- The future of senior living.
The 5AM Club by Robin Sharma