Residential Assisted Living with Isabelle Guarino-Smith
Isabelle Guarino-Smith trains and teaches entrepreneurs and investors at the Residential Assisted Living Academy. She has extensive experience in building brands, launching this company and many more into national recognition while running the day-to-day operations. She is responsible for the creation and success of RAL National Convention, RAL National Association, Recovery Housing Academy, Pitch Masters Academy and most of the Impact Housing Group’s companies. With a background in Business Marketing and Communications, from interning at Walt Disney World, to working at two Fortune 500 companies, she is a true leader in business development and operations.
Isabelle has spoken across the country and has been featured in magazines & articles nationally. She was named both “Future Leader” in the Senior Housing industry and “Top Senior Housing Influencer” under 30. She is a sought-after coach and trainer for all things “RAL”! Isabelle’s goal is to carry on her father’s legacy by training investors & entrepreneurs how to… “Do Good & Do Well”.
We chat about:
• Exactly what is “assisted living”?
• How is it different than a nursing home?
• Why are you doing this?
• How much money can be made doing as assisted living care home?
• Are there rules and regulations?
• Where can I learn more about this?
• How can an investor or entrepreneur best take advantage of this opportunity?