Successful owners, operators or investors in residential assisted living homes are not lucky – they are educated.
When given the proper education, training and mentorship, any committed person can own, operate and/or invest in a residential assisted living.
RAL homes can provide wealth for generations.
Are you looking for a generational wealth building vehicle that will simultaneously benefit others in a significant way?
Do you know what makes a successful investment?
Shawn is a real estate investor and CEO of Seasons Assisted Living & Memory Care. He is also a successful graduate of RAL Academy.
Additionally, Shawn has served in multiple leadership roles for several publicly traded companies.
He has accumulated over 22 years of sales, marketing and business development experience. His high-energy teaching style extends its effectiveness through mentoring and coaching.
He guides young entrepreneurs on business growth strategies, effective communication, and positive principles for life.
Seasons Assisted Living of Texas specializes in providing an all-inclusive resort-style type of assisted living services in a peaceful, home environment.
In keeping with his RAL education, his homes are safe and intimate. This atmosphere is both familiar and comforting to residents.
Shawn’s property in Conroe, Texas was purposefully renovated to present comfort for both the residents and their families. Families want to know that their loved one is secure and comfortable.
The upscale, licensed residential assisted living facilities create an atmosphere that is both familiar and comforting to each of his senior residents.
This environment also allows for a small staff-to-resident ratio, which ensures personalized care for each of their guests.
At Seasons, the staff functions as a family.
Seasons Assisted Living specializes in providing all-inclusive assisted living services in a peaceful, home environment.
Services are based on the needs and desires of residents, but there are some standard services that make Seasons ideal for seniors.
- 24-hour service: staff available to residents around the clock.
- Personal hygiene assistance: toileting, bathing, grooming and dressing.
- Private and shame-free incontinence care.
- Cooperative medication management as well as medication administration.
- Three Squares: well balanced, home cooked meals and healthy snack options for all.
- Specialty meal preparation for those with specific dietary needs
- Housekeeping services
- Full laundry service
- 24-hour on-call nursing service.
- Social and recreational activities
- Onsite beautician services
- Multicultural worship services
- Electronic call pendants with caregiver monitoring
- HD video cameras throughout the home
- Bed/chair pressure pads to detect movement and prevent falls
- Memory care is offered at the Conroe location presently.
- Multiple options for Home Health & Hospice agencies in the area
Shawn’s RAL homes are located less than four miles from the nearest hospital. This is purposefully done should an emergency arise.
Residential Assisted Living Academy teaches students about the importance of placing emphasis on location.
These strategies and services are the components that make Shawn’s residential assisted living homes thrive.
He has been able to build and renovate some of the most luxurious and desired residential assisted living homes in Texas.
Shawn’s success is not a secret. Here is what makes his success so sweet.
- Knowing his “why?”
- Conducting extensive and intricate location analysis,
- Investing in an in depth feasibility analysis,
- Continuing to revise a 5, 10 and 20 year forecast,
- Knowing bigger is not better; small is where it’s happening.
GET EDUCATED AT RESIDENTIAL ASSISTED LIVING ACADEMY
Have you considered owning a residential assisted living home? Do you understand what has made Shawn a success in this business model?
Furthermore, are you prepared to explore a similar model?
If so, have you considered education and training to ensure your success? Click here for more information.
Shawn did and he is now reaping the benefits of his labor and enjoying the process every step of the way.
Consider your future as an owner, operator, and/or investor in residential assisted living homes. Get the clarity you need to create generational wealth.
This business model benefits so many people at the most vulnerable stages of their lives.
Just like Shawn, the RAL Academy will teach you everything you need to know about owning and operating your own residential assisted living business.