The Value of Education and Knowledge
Warren Buffett is considered the most successful investor in history. He is one of the richest men in the world. He has also been a counselor to numerous presidents and world leaders.
Buffet traversed the bridge between knowledge and wisdom successfully and repeatedly. In other words, he invested in himself.
This is the asset that qualified him to lead others across that same bridge. This is why when Buffett speaks, world markets move.
Buffett examines every company the same way. He suggests investors do two things:
- Look at the quality of the company. This requires an understanding of the company’s balance sheets, historical performance, and future forecasts based upon current performance and organizational vision. Listening to conference calls gives insight into the culture and the competence of management.
- Only after you have confidence in the quality of the company should price be evaluated and discussed.
If quality is absent, do not make the purchase, even if a deep discount is offered. Bargain basement priced companies often yield sub-par results, but high-quality companies are more often than not worth every dollar they demand.
The bridge between knowledge and wisdom is education.
The best way to get educated about the investment opportunity in Residential Assisted Living is to connect with someone who is successful in the industry.
There’s no better RAL expert than Gene Guarino, who literally wrote the book on it, “Blueprint, How to Start a Residential Assisted Living Business.”
HOW TO DO GOOD AND DO WELL AT THE SAME TIME
Smaller is better for assisted living residents, their families, caregivers, and the industry as a whole. With smaller caregiver-to-resident ratios, caregivers can quickly identify and respond to seniors displaying changes in health. They also build better bonds between staff, residents and family members.
In addition, RAL homes are safer and more contained. As a result, the demand for Residential Assisted Living is greater than ever. It is the kind of investment that allows entrepreneurs to do good and do well at the same time.
If you are looking to make a major investment in yourself, Gene Guarino and the Residential Assisted Living Academy will show you how.
You Will Discover Exactly How To:
- Find the best real estate locations for the best opportunities in RAL in your area
- Determine if your current property is a good fit for a RAL
- Attract the highest paying clients/residents
- Select properties that will be suitable for a RAL
- Attract the right investors and partners for RAL success
- Find the right team to make your life easier and your business more successful
Remember, traversing the bridge between knowledge and wisdom starts by investing in oneself.