What do you really want?
And why do you want it?
Those two questions should be at the core of everything we do, especially in the investment world. It empowers you to look at the risks vs. the benefits of everything you step into.
For instance, fix and flip.
- What I love about fix and flip is this: When you find something with great potential, you shine it up, fix it up, sell it and you make a bunch of money.
- What I don’t like about it is that as soon as you sell it, you’re unemployed. You immediately start trying to find your next good deal to fix it up and flip it.
Too much uncertainty – and a lot of risk, since you are dependent upon someone buying the property at the end of your process.
What if you could have one residential property with ten renters? –Tweet this!
What about “Buy and Hold”?
- This is great if you’re okay making a small, single positive cash flow, after all of your expenses, because 1 property = 1 rent.
- And, as soon as you have a vacancy (if they decide NOT to trash the house on the way out) you have to find the new tenant or you have an empty investment, literally.
- If you miss a couple of months of rent, you’re back to break even for the entire year.
- At the end of the day, you need 50-100 houses to make $10,000 a month to really create a solid income and pay the bills, and ultimately to be financially free
If you’re looking at the bigger picture, you must ask the question: “What do I really want?”
If the answer is in any way about freedom…
- Financial freedom…
- More free time to live a life you love…
- The freedom to make a living the way you want to…
- Or even the freedom to help others and have an impact on the world around you…
(or all the above), then
Residential Assisted Living is a profoundly better choice than any other Real Estate Investment.
If you’re serious about financial freedom, or more time to live your life and have a great impact on the world around you, this is your opportunity to act.
Take the next step. Call us (480)-704-3065 or just click here and let’s get started.
Do good and do well.
Founder of the Residential Assisted Living Academy.
PS: The right time to do the right thing? It’s always right now. Don’t let another day be lost or wasted not creating the freedom you want in your life. Call us (480)-704-3065 or just click here and let’s get started.